 Space / 36772
  Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter

(...) Thanks, it took so long because I am involved in research project at school that is taking more time then I have interest in. Plus I got married so that also required a break from Lego (though I did not mind that one). (...) The wing supports (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter

(...) Congratulations!! (...) Or your vandal cat... I guess the supports are OK then, I just never really have seen an authorized E-wing, only concept art, so what do I know about that... (...) Oh! I was absolutely certain you had the AT-TE-set from (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)