 Space / 36524
  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

Nice effort Roy. I was a little confused about the freighter, but you cleared it up in a response...I think it looks streamlined and utilitarian, in a coolway, but I would like to see it with the cargo pods attached. The 'fast car' is rockin' but (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) For the record, it is my understanding that this comment isn't necessarily as Herr Goldman has been known to LIKE sick and wrong things... :-) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Thanks. I'd like to see it with cargo pods too. (...) I don't see a Tracy Chapman sig-fig happening anytime soon. (...) Thanks again. I'm not sure what the things on the front are, either. (...) Its probably the name influencing you, and maybe (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Yeah, that sort of what I thought, too. Anyone over 12 who builds Lego has to be kinda like that. Sick and wrong. Roy (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) No no, it's not that at all! A person is NOT sick and wrong even if they do like warped things for their humor value. Keith is a really nice person who just happens to have a sense of humor that's a little different. PLEASE do not think that (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)