 Space / 36514
  PCS-L.A.S.E.R.

Not the last PCS Star Ranger moc you'll see from me: (2 URLs) Straight out of the bottle.> (brickshelf) (URL) On the rocks.> (mocpages) I would like to repeat my thanks to the fellas who helped me out during the building process of this moc. --Major (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS-L.A.S.E.R.

On ze rocks for me! As usual, thanks Ryan for taking the time to show us how you came up with this baby. It's a nifty over-tank, well in the shape / size / mood / whatever to go and fight against your previous JE over-tank. Congatulations for that : (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS-L.A.S.E.R.

Great model, Ryan! The contrast to your Jade Empire Hovertank is quite impressive. So much the same yet so much is different. The Sub-Sub-Theme of the Star Rangers is quite an interesting twist to the PCS theme. The angled hover engines on the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS-L.A.S.E.R.

I'm cross-posting this to military now, as I forgot to do so with my original post. (...) JP, thank you as always for your comments. Yes, the hovertanks do make quite a pair, the JE tank looked quite lonely before. These two will soon be joined (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: PCS-L.A.S.E.R.

I'm replying to (URL) the post seen here> so as to avoid any confusion. Looks like Stephen made a mistake when replying :) (...) Thanks for the compliments, Stephen. Glad you like some of the finer details of the hovertank. Because you and JPR have (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS-L.A.S.E.R.

On 14:47 10/09/04, Ryan Wood wrote (...) Ahha! That's brilliant! I was looking for a 1x1 clip plate somehow leveraged under there, but the tap trick is _much_ more elegant! Very nice technique. /me ponders the possibilities... >-) --- wubwub aka (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)