 Space / 36488
Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
   In the very best tradition of big fins and excessive chrome:

That looks very, very sexy. Unlike the name, which I think is way too boring... “Serpent”? Come on, man! An anime-styled MOC needs an anime-styled name! How about Serpent Chrome Gunlancer or Silvergun Serpent Zero or I don’t know, something like that. The MOC itself is excellent, though.

Excessive chrome??? :-)

Cheers,