 Space / 36553
Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hmmmmpppfffff Soren you have to stop building. I think if I want to try and understand how you put toghether this beauty I’ll have to spend more than one hour on it.

The four fins bring a nice retro feel, but the “piece de resistance” is the cockpit! I love the seat (I just did something similar, seating in the same red haired cutty - how strange is that?) and the trans-green flying instuments. It really adds an anime, cartoonish feel in this. Once again think Captain Harlock!

I am also amazed with the cockpit external structure. You make it look so easy!

Bravo, and thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

JP.

I think it’s the internal gravity well. You need something other than SNOT to hold that thing together. There just aren’t enough studs in the world to make that structure conform...

Love the cockpit too. The trans-green really seems to pull the concept of different displays into existance, without resorting to printed bricks.

-Duane