 Space / 36455
  Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

In the very best tradition of big fins and excessive chrome: (URL) (Click Image) (URL) Enjoy! Soren (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

Hmmmmpppfffff Soren you have to stop building. I think if I want to try and understand how you put toghether this beauty I'll have to spend more than one hour on it. The overall shape of this ship makes me think of a dragon head, more than a snake (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

(...) Like all your MOCs it is really inspiring! A nice retro feel to it too. Chris (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

Masterpiece! I love the transparent stuff in the cockpit and the quality of the greeble is simply marvellous, but I think you should consider some odd angles to break up the 90 degree look: Perhaps turning the wingsection by 45 degrees? Anyways, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

(...) That looks very, very sexy. Unlike the name, which I think is way too boring... "Serpent"? Come on, man! An anime-styled MOC needs an anime-styled name! How about Serpent Chrome Gunlancer or Silvergun Serpent Zero or I don't know, something (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

(...) I think it's the internal gravity well. You need something other than SNOT to hold that thing together. There just aren't enough studs in the world to make that structure conform... Love the cockpit too. The trans-green really seems to pull (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

(...) Thanks. I wasn't really up to a cool cheesy name, but next time, I promise :). (...) (URL) (...) I concede :). That's a lotta chrome. Soren (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

(...) Thank you. (...) hmmm, I can see what you mean. I thought the engines looked more retro in this orientation, but if I do another one I might try that. Soren (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

(...) Heh, glad you picked up on that. I wasn't sure anyone would notice. (...) Indeed, very odd... (...) Actually I was thinking (URL) Outlaw Star> for this one. I had a lot of fun with the instruments, I'm hoping to use them again. (...) Well, it (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent

(...) Haha, thanks. It is in fact almost all SNOT, and kinda weird crazy SNOT (even I fear it). I'll pull one of the sides off at our next meeting. (...) Thanks again, that's what I was trying for. Soren (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)