 Space / 36447
  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) I object to both (...) Debates take too long. I'd like to leave it here (...) I have nothing against people not using SNOT, and on second thoughts, this model did use it anyway. I guess I meant to point at the fact that this model has a bit of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) I smell a challenge. Who can make the most boring ship? A (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) IIRC, that red 2x4 brick that was entered in the Galaxy Enforcer contest should definately take the title of Most Boring Ship - although at least it was not made with an all SNOT technique. ;-) Bob (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) Sure it was. The picture was just taken upside down :) Adrian (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The INRI Deep Space Starfighter: Salvation is at hand!

(...) I may have something of an unfair advantage: I'm a trained and qualified (though, fortunately, not practising) accountant. ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)