 Space / 36425
  Re: A little introduction and two MOCs

(...) Thanks for the comments Yeah I know about the cockpit, but i couldn't find a good way to connect it at a straighter angle. But the parts just fell into place and this was the result. I am innocent =) But as I said to Tony, I am thinking about (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A little introduction and two MOCs

(...) You can reduce the width of the cockpit by using plates on the sides instead of an extra layer of bricks outside the 4-wide windscreen. I think the angle is fine, but it must be possible to take some of the bottom (and drooping) off? BTW I (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)