 Space / 36324
Re: Land of the rising flava
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:51:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   The backward clear helmets are astounding. Never seen that before and yet it’s so simple.
Yeah, makes one feel really dumb, doesn’t it? Well, it makes me feel dumb.

Thank you David, and you Paul.

Last year, when I “invented” using helmet backward, I jumped and hopped on my bed again and again. :-) ‘Cause I found it maybe the simplest and smallest “fish-ball-helmet”.

   I wonder whether perhaps they didn’t grow up with Lego in Japan, and we did,

No, sir. At least in my case. I grew up with LEGO for 20 years. We’ve been able to purchase LEGO sets for about 30 years. Though in Japan, they’re very expensive toys than you could imagine. X-)

But partially you’re right. As you said, at LMO, I found some friends who build astounding model because of lack of knowledge or experience about LEGO-instructions. So I felt that------
   and maybe our minds are stuck in a particular mindset with regards to how to use the pieces.
Gee Gee ! B-)

PlayOn. Kotaro Ono/EARL-0