 Space / 36283
Re: Land of the rising flava
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
Ken-tucky's microfig ships have inspired me a lot. What I want to know is,
has the ship in this picture been partially deconstructed? Those white
constructions lying around nearby look like they could be parts from it.

The flat stuff on the table might well be parts of that ship.

The yellow, white, and gray blocky items in the extreme foreground, however,
appear to be the robots from Silent Running. Pretty cool.

- Dan Efran
  Martian Ambassador
  http://www.efran.org/embassy/