 Space / 36230
  Land of the rising flava

If you have not had a chance to check out the most recend LMO-JAPAN folder, do it now, do it for the children, do it because its the right thing to do. (2 URLs) Looks like a cool fest with some amazing ships. Do you think the guy in the middle is (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Land of the rising flava

(...) That there is one of Ken Takeuchi's ships. We've been drooling over his work for quite some time now. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

That's one rockin' fest. Lotsa good ideas there. James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

After further reviewing the contents, This one looks like a P-38 entry (a bit too late, though) (URL) gullwing door: (URL) the forces of 3vil are SKULLking in the background of a couple of pics: (URL) and (URL) Wilson, Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

Better pic of the skull-thingy: (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

(...) Ken-tucky's microfig ships have inspired me a lot. What I want to know is, has the ship in this picture been partially deconstructed? Those white constructions lying around nearby look like they could be parts from it. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

The backward clear helmets are astounding. Never seen that before and yet it's so simple. Dave (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

(...) The flat stuff on the table might well be parts of that ship. The yellow, white, and gray blocky items in the extreme foreground, however, appear to be the robots from Silent Running. Pretty cool. - Dan Efran Martian Ambassador (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

(...) Yeah, makes one feel really dumb, doesn't it? Well, it makes me feel dumb. I wonder whether perhaps they didn't grow up with Lego in Japan, and we did, and maybe our minds are stuck in a particular mindset with regards to how to use the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

(...) Thank you David, and you Paul. (URL) year, when I "invented" using helmet backward, I jumped and hopped on my bed again and again. :-) 'Cause I found it maybe the simplest and smallest "fish-ball-helmet". (...) No, sir. At least in my case. I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

Hi, all. (...) Yes, you're right Dan. Ken said that white flat stuffs are "SCHURZEN" of his battle ship. :-) They connect with brown ladder parts, and protect(hide) central mechanics at middle of body. (...) Yes. And white towers laid at the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)