 Space / 36196
    Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C. —Chris Giddens
   Following the new tradition (and a good un might I add) I'll reply to ALL the thread here. Replies, now with more SMAC. Rick: Hey, get a life. Chris Pantor: Hey, get a life and join PCS Anton: I'll get you some more pics so you can Cad it (and I'm (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C. —John Henry Kruer
     (...) This sounds so funny out of context. Oh, and awesome MOC as usual, Admiral Giddens. Nothing that hasen't already been said... -JHK (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C. —Jason Whittenburg
   (...) Just one thing to add, after seeing this MOC in person at the DixieLUG meeting today, wow! It is MUCH bigger that it looks in the pictures and definate big bomber of sorts! Execllent job Chris! This trully rocks! -Jason (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)