 Space / 36008
  A taste of the east, or, the Korean Lugnet

(2 URLs) These two links go to <www.brickplanet.com>, a Korean version of Lugnet or Peeron or something like that. There is not too much .space or .mecha material there, but there is that stuff there. There is a ton of Military stuff, such as: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: A taste of the east, or, the Korean Lugnet

(...) The sad thing is that a lot of those sets look better than what we can find on the US market. I wouldn't be surprised if Oxfordbrick were really a subsidiary of Lego, this would allow them to release military-style sets without drastically (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha)