 Space / 36008
36007  |  36009
Subject:
A taste of the east, or, the Korean Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:33:17 GMT

<http://dethhend.compuz.com/zboard/zboard.php?id=CreateObject&page=2&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=43>

<http://dethhend.compuz.com/zboard/zboard.php?id=CreateObject&page=2&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=60>

These two links go to <www.brickplanet.com>, a Korean version of Lugnet or
Peeron or something like that. There is not too much .space or .mecha material
there, but there is that stuff there.

There is a ton of Military stuff, such as:
<http://dethhend.compuz.com/zboard/view.php?id=didis&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=8>

But then, Korean Lego builders get the advantage of having a dedicated system of
military bricks. By the way, Oxford bricks are made to the same exact
specifications of Lego. They work together with Lego far better than Megablocks.

<http://www.oxfordtoy.co.kr/pro/psm_ocm.htm> The dedicated military system.

enjoy!

-Avery