 Space / 35982
Re: Outer Rim PortaPotty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:23:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Avery Christy wrote:

http://deepspace.jhkruer.com/?m=portapotty

This should be the next contest... We have Lenny's bathtub, your porta-potty,
and what's next?

Hmmm...
Must supress odd ideas.

That would be the contest of course; everyone design a futuristic household
trapping.

The contest would be limited to house hold type of items, i.e. vacuum-bot,
spamcake powered microwave (makes everything taste 3vil), spiff-mobile autowash,
etc.

I think that would be fun.

Agree- you have a neat idea there.

Oh well, just some ideas. By the way, your porta-potty is very cool, very
industrial. Kinda surprised that there aren't some fly bots
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81098> buzzing around.

Why should there be?  Our clients smell to good to attract Fly Bots.

Thanks for the response!

-JHK