 Space / 35983
Re: Outer Rim PortaPotty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:26:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Niels Bugge wrote:
This is good news for all the legomen allergic to babypowder, but soon they'll
probably whine over that there isn't much space for the newspaper, and the
chicks would probably demand a more social friendly version with mirrors and
stuff.

Pleh
These are space construction workers.  Mirrors and stuff would be lost on them.
Allthough it would be useful for the Portable Female Makeup vehicle..

You shouldn't have one of those small heartshaped clickits-beads that could be
stuck on the door? (calling it a vacant/non vacant light)

Pleh again- I haven't got any sets more recent then two years ago.  I agree
though that the guys might be a little confused when they first open the door.

Thanks for the feedback!

-JHK