 Space / 35775
  All-Natural Space Travel

For the environmentally-conscious space hippie, there is finally an organic means of trans-galactic travel. Presenting the Dugong: (URL) Crystal-powered and blessed by shamans representing 412 of the galaxy's traditions, this vehicle emits little (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: All-Natural Space Travel

(...) Hi Aaron, I really like your ship : it's the first time I really have an "organic feel" with a space ship made of Lego. On the picture you included with the post, it looks like being mid-way between a crustacean (hmmmmmm, lobster!) and a (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: All-Natural Space Travel

This is really cool. It's very airy and light, but still doesn't look too fragile. Some really interesting build design in there too (especially around the cockpit...ow, my head hurts now...). Sweet ship! -Stefan- (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: All-Natural Space Travel

(...) Given where I think I last saw the vehicle in question (it was in a vision, in the '70s...) are you sure it wasn't the galaxy's 420 traditions? I think the palm trunks as tentacles (which then drive the color scheme as getting black ones is (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: All-Natural Space Travel

(...) Hey, this is great! I deffinately fits into the space hippy theme. It reminds me alot of one of those "Art Cars" you see from time to time (there are some contests around here). I like the addition of the crystals under the pilot dome too. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: All-Natural Space Travel

Thank you all for your comments! I a very pleased to hear that I've masked the frailty of this vehicle very well prime weak spots include the point where the trunks connect in front and the engine assembly in back. Constructing something so small (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)