 Space / 35759
  Re: Inside the Tribunal's Shuttle Bay: PCS Paul Dirac

It's uncanny how you read my mind. I have had in my head for some time now a shuttle-type ship with a panoramic canopy for unobstructed downward visibility, but limited upward/rearward visibility. It would be utilitiarian in nature, used in an (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Inside the Tribunal's Shuttle Bay: PCS Paul Dirac

(...) Who's going to attack an unarmed shuttle whose only cargo is likely to be scientific in nature? Oh, right, 3vil. Who do things for the sake of being 3vil. I'm not the first to make an underslung canopy like this (Our very own Grand Admiral has (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)