 Space / 35581
    Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) snippage (...) I definitely recommend LDView for these sorts of things if POV-Ray isn't doing it for you. The lighting is pretty direct, and you change your viewing angle just by dragging the model around in the window. You don't have to deal (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft —Stefan Garcia
   (...) I'll have to go find that book, then. (...) Yeah, except wait, I forgot a galley... Thanks for the compliments! -Stefan- (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft —Kyle Vrieze
   In lugnet.space, Stefan Garcia wrote: snip (...) I got a chance to ride on a corporate jet once, and I don't recall that they had a real complete galley, but there was a fridge. The pilots had a couple pizzas and a sandwhich tray delivered before (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft —Stefan Garcia
   (...) Interesting. The last time I was on a Lear, it was the trip back from Panama I believe, so I don't really remember much (I was 5 or so, I think). The wing shape was actually inspired by a Kushan light corvette from the game Homeworld, though I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)