 Space / 35505
  Whateverly Labs' Bots for the contest

Hello all, I've briefly resurfaced from a busy summer just in time for the bot-contest deadline crunch, but enough about me... Here are a few bots from Whateverly Labs In response to at least one (URL) Inquisitive mind> and to fill a perceived gap (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Whateverly Labs' Bots for the contest

(...) Ley, you arrived in the nick of time. A bot contest without one of the professor's crazy creations is like a galaxy without JUSTICE. It just doesn't happen. I like the Pope bot, very clever parts use :) I also love the itty bot, extremely (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Whateverly Labs' Bots for the contest

(...) Wow! We humans can replace the car makers, the vaccumers, and the religious high priests. Deep. (...) I don't know whether or not a manly-man like me can say this but that is so cute. (...) Don't be embaressed, just know you're becomeing FOX. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)