 Space / 35443
  Re: C/T-347 Pioneer

(...) It's packed with fun. It does almost everything. The Pioneer includes many features to look at and figure out. Interoperability. Rock on Snow Daddy. (...) I looked at every pic and found all kinds of neat things. Stuff I had to look twice at (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: C/T-347 Pioneer

(...) Well, let's see, I'm just about out of red brick, plate, slope and tiles. Spite two trips to the pick a brick and two purchases on bricklink. I found myself emptying drawers out of my drawer system so freed up some space there. Didn't run out (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)