 Space / 35328
  Another sticker and sneak peak

Greetings! Here's the science and engineering display for my new ship, which also offers a sneak peak at the new design... (URL) I tried to give it the Classic Space feel so it looks a bit cheesy on the screen but when printed and next to those old (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) Very cool! I like the controls to the right of the display. They're very Classic Space. Jeff (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) Dan, you should make a bunch of these stickers and sell them. I know I'd buy a few! This one, like the last, looks great. Interesting to see the change in design direction for the new ship. Can't wait! -Lenneh (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) Cool! Do you print them on sticker paper like Anthony Sava's torso designs? How do you get the sticker to stick on the sloped pieces since they have a sandpaper texture? Thanks for any answers. Chris Perron (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) What program did you use to make the screen? Photoshop? Anyway, good job, and I can't wait to see the model! - Daniel J (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) Very nice, A Promethius from SG-1? Mat (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) My word man! You must be an engineer or architect in the real world. Very nice sticker! The sneak peak of your ship shows, or hints at, a lot of good detail and a very nice design. It almost looks like a carrier, but without that bridge (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) I use "Invent It" brand Print & Stick Project Paper, glossy finish. The sheets come in letter size but you can trim to other sizes as needed. (...) Dunno, I haven't trid them on a slope piece yet. These stickers are 1.5" X 2.5". In Lego (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) Yes, I use Photoshop. For those who want to try... I made the diagram of the ship by taking pictures of my ship against a solid black background. That made it easier to select and deleted the background and replaced it with a single color (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another sticker and sneak peak

(...) Thanks, Mat. I've heard of the show but I don't watch it. This ship is multi-inspired, I can't exactly say what it most looks like. Maybe a mix of 2001: A Space Odyssey and Battlestar Galactica? --Dan (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)