 Space / 35346
Re: Another sticker and sneak peak
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:00:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
Greetings! Here's the science and engineering display for my new ship, which
also offers a sneak peak at the new design...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/Artwork/schematic-sticker1.jpg

Again, I tried to give it the Classic Space feel so it looks a bit cheesy on the
screen but when printed and next to those old space computer slopes it's pretty
cool.

--Dan

What program did you use to make the screen? Photoshop? Anyway, good job, and I
can't wait to see the model!

- Daniel J