 Space / 35238
  The Jackal

I present the Jackal: Stealth Reconaissance and Attack Craft. (URL) Little Background Info: The Jackal is equipped with a stealth generator (housed inside the fuselage on either side of the cockpit) and Osiris Corp. LoFlo Mk. III engines, which are (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Jackal

(...) ship, though the big tailfins seem to contradict the fact that there are no wings of any kind elsewhere. A bit more color contrast would make it easier to see details, too. This is my favorite picture- I like the subtle SNOTwork: (3 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Jackal

(...) Yeah, I agree with you on the favorite picture part...one of the better shots. Some of the details might have turned out better if I could've figured out a better way of lighting it up...it's hard to get a good look at it from the pictures. (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)