 Space / 3522
Re: MOC: Futuron "Mosquito"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 02:27:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
Okay, I know there are a lot of spaceships out there named "Mosquito".
But the name kinda fitted the ship, so...

There's no webpage yet, only pictures, I hope you'll like them!

http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/futuron/

The ship only uses 17 pieces and one minifig (19 if you count a control
stick as two pieces).

Although it is so simple, I like it a lot. I guess that's what's kept me
from taking it apart.

Please LMKWYT!

--Tobias

Heh, that's pretty cool. I can imagine a lot of em' "swarming" around a big
ship... that'd be cool.

I used to make simple things like that all the time.
But I like big things now.

-Me @ http://Roode.tripod.com/warringsuns/