 Space / 3521
Re: Where's Damraska? (was: Minifig Suns?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 02:20:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ben Vaughan writes:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:50:10 -0600, Sproaticus wrote
(in message <39C655D2.9D9E9D19@io.com>):

Elliot Hyde wrote:
What happened to that LEGO space site called "Minifig Suns"? Is
it coming back? When?  It had great MOCs.

Yah, I liked it a lot.  "damraska" (1) had some great ideas; in fact I
pretty much took a whole evening to build his X-Wing fighter with landing
gear and tri-split intakes and such, it was so cool.  He also had an
impressive series of spaceships based upon the Space:1999 Eagle
configuration.  Plus, I remember a mecha called "rabbit" or something like
that, that looked good.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  There's a "Damraska" on LUGNET going by the (presumably real-life :-)
name of Doug Dropeskey, is this the same person?

As I recall, yes, it's the same person.  Last time this came up (about 9 mos.
ago) he said he might get the content back up, but we haven't seen anything
since.  Bummer.

Yeah. His page was awesome and it gave me all my ideas for my old lego page.

-Me @ http://Roode.tripod.com/warringsuns/