 Space / 35214
    Re: MOC: Friendship 2004: Manned ('Figged) Mission to Mars —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Hi Tony, So far I think this is the second entry I see for the retieval contest. This one is much more realistic than the horse we saw before! I like the "upgrade Apollo" feel you put in this MOC. The modular design seems to be well thought. Great (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Friendship 2004: Manned ('Figged) Mission to Mars —Tony Hafner
   (...) Yes, but unfortunately the contest got cancelled due to lack of support & interest. Ah, well. You've got to admit that the horse was pretty funny, though. (...) Thanks, that's what I was going for. And I felt that a folding comm dish was a (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)