 Space / 35154
    Lots of Bots - Bot Contest MOCS —Bill Pfund
   Here are some more Bot Contest Entries: Maliceton1 ASR - Army Superiority Robot (URL) This bot is designed for close infantry support, and has a nice range of accessories for different mission profiles. Click on thumbnail to view. MedDroid - Field (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Lots of Bots - Bot Contest MOCS —Roy Whitford
   Heh, these are pretty nifty. The only thing I'd suggest is maybe tweaking the color scheme on the military bot and maybe adding some more gizmo-type stuff and such to the med-bot--if only to build-up the impression of it being an all-out, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Lots of Bots - Bot Contest MOCS —Bill Pfund
   (...) What would you suggest for colors? I like the black overall, with the grey here and there. The lights on the back are for the in-shoulder mounted standard weapons - dark green for a destruction ray, light green for a less powerful stun weapon. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Lots of Bots - Bot Contest MOCS —Roy Whitford
   Hmm...maybe trying to incorporate some of the more popular theme color schemes, like a black/yellow Blacktron I or a black/red Spyrius, or maybe try your hand at some of the fan-made themes, like a light gray/white/trans blue PCS or a mixture of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)