 Space / 35155
Re: Lots of Bots - Bot Contest MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 04:49:30 GMT

Heh, these are pretty nifty. The only thing I’d suggest
is maybe tweaking the color scheme on the military bot
and maybe adding some more gizmo-type stuff and such to
the med-bot--if only to build-up the impression of it
being an all-out, surgery-on-wheels. Other than that,
tip-top with the bots!

R.