 Space / 35154
35153  |  35155
Subject:
Lots of Bots - Bot Contest MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 03:45:05 GMT

Here are some more Bot Contest Entries:

Maliceton1 ASR - Army Superiority Robot

This bot is designed for close infantry support, and has a nice range of accessories for different mission profiles. Click on thumbnail to view.

MedDroid - Field Medical Droid

This bot is equiped with AT Tires, has a multimedical scanner, hypospray, IV fluids hookups, and other medical gear. Great for medical emergencies.

IG-88

And, of course, a StarWars bot. I don’t know if anyone else has done IG-88 (someone probably has), but here is my rendition to minifig scale:

Comments welcome - build on!