 Space / 35148
Re: The Grand Admiral has been rescued!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:20:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Greetings, denizens of Space.

Special thanks to Chris Giddens, without whom there would be no Justice.

Thanks also to those of you who assisted with the photos at Brickfest PDX.

HEHE!!!! Oh, that was hilarious!! Well worth it! I may not have taken pics, but I’m happy I spent all that time making a carrier for the Fazoom-O-Craft to withstand the turbulence of a Boeing 767 coming from Atlanta to Portland back in February...

hm...I made a carrier for Fazoom’s craft...what ship carrier will I make next?

-Scott Lyttle Train and Space head (I promise--after two train/town creations, a moonbase module will be next!!)