 Space / 35161
Re: The Grand Admiral has been rescued!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:16:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   I have been rescued, thanks to the efforts of Captain Fazoom and Justice!

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=rescuega

I gotta be honest with you, something was missing.... I need more Dr. Terrible. I GOTTA have more Dr. Terrible. I have a fever, and the prescription is more Dr. Terrible.

If wanting more Dr. Terrible is wrong, I don’t want to be right.

-nk

Man, that’s SICK...SICK!

you need help... I mean really.

Although, I will admit Dr. Terrible is fun at parties.... the lamp shade and the mechanical legs are comedy GOLD.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.