 Space / 35096
  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

(...) This thing totally rocks! I don't see much of the Space Police style going there save for the selection of colors, but it's a beautiful design. The locomotive and guard cars both have a really beefy look to them that matches the concept (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:I1A6zt.1n8H@lugnet.com... (...) last (...) (URL) (...) going (...) Thanks! The color selection and the prison cells are the only thing that make it specifically Space Police II. I didn't (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

(...) With all these space trains, I gotta get the photos of my Ice Planet train digitized somehow (last things I photographed before I went digital) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)