 Space / 35083
    Bot Contest Entry - Swiss Army Bot —Bill Pfund
   What kind of robot would the Swiss build? Why the Swiss Army Bot! This bot hosts a wide array of tools, from saws to magnifying glasses! Legendary Swiss technology makes this bot a sure hit, no matter what sector of the galaxy you happen to be going (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Bot Contest Entry - Swiss Army Bot —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Hi Bill, Nice bot you have here, I found it very funny. I love the idea, and the way you did it is very creative. Very nice touch / detail you acheived with the "red cross" at the front side! Just for more stability, I would have tryed to put (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Bot Contest Entry - Swiss Army Bot —Bill Pfund
   JP - Thanks for the comments and the help on the pictures. I am going to try it right now! (URL) Let's see if I got it! billp (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        test —Bill Pfund
   Test... (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)