 Space / 35004
Re: Astronaut Sculpture (ok, this is the real post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
Meet my astronaut.... who still doesn't have a name:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=90562>

-snip-
Nice to have your model home. It was also swell of you to lend it out for
display as many times as you did. Youda meign.

All for the cause.  Of course, as we write, she's on another "date" with Joe for
a display in NC.  But they swear it's all business.

Ha, too funny, but Joe is a nice guy, she'll be ok.
:)

-nk