 Space / 34971
Re: Astronaut Sculpture (ok, this is the real post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:

   Let’s see if we can find the hidden meaning of “Grand Admiral Sandlin” .....
  • up letters*
.... “darn sad lil’ man in drag”

I guess it wasn’t that well hidden. You can cry yourself to sleep tonight, RuPaul - your secret’s out! Bwahahahahahaha!

(Makes personal note to kick Nick in the jimmy at Brickfest)

I’ll get you Kappatos

(shakes fist)

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator