 Space / 34970
Re: Astronaut Sculpture (ok, this is the real post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:54:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
Meet my astronaut.... who still doesn't have a name:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=90562>

Having seen and played with it myself, I gotta say I really liked the way you
made it. Super cool peices used in nice ways all over. Its kinda big too.
Good size, it has quite a presence.

Thanks, e.  She was built around the dome & old-skool head, so the scale fell
into place.

Now that I think about it, she's spent more time with the .space Paparazzi &
Grand Admiral Giddens than me the past few months.  We need to have a little
talk about this relationship......

Nice to have your model home. It was also swell of you to lend it out for
display as many times as you did. Youda meign.

All for the cause.  Of course, as we write, she's on another "date" with Joe for
a display in NC.  But they swear it's all business.

-nk