 Space / 3500
Re: Space Battleship Tharlieft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:40:20 GMT

Yea Ive shrunk down the pictures so uploading wouldn't take so long, I have
huge copys of the pics on brick shelf and some more that aren't on there...
I'll try and upload them after lunch (Im at school right now.) Also thanks for
the complements, the best thing you can do right now is watch anime!!!
Bye!

-John Aronson

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
John,

Awesome!  Very nice looking battleship.  Your influences are apperant in the
design, but its something that I have not seen in LEGO (at leats at that
size).  Could we get more pictures?  There are lots of details that I'd like • to
get a closer look at.

Great work!
Pat J

In lugnet.space, John Aronson writes:
Hi guys I made a new micro fig scale(I think) space battleship. My basis fo • it
is anime like Yammato, Nadesico, and other randomness. Its on brick shelf for
now: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1350 Check it out...
Cyas later..

-John Aronson