 Space / 3498
Re: Space Battleship Tharlieft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:36:19 GMT

John,

Awesome!  Very nice looking battleship.  Your influences are apperant in the
design, but its something that I have not seen in LEGO (at leats at that
size).  Could we get more pictures?  There are lots of details that I'd like to
get a closer look at.

Great work!
Pat J

In lugnet.space, John Aronson writes:
Hi guys I made a new micro fig scale(I think) space battleship. My basis fo it
is anime like Yammato, Nadesico, and other randomness. Its on brick shelf for
now: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1350 Check it out...
Cyas later..

-John Aronson