 Space / 34979
Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, matt ciavaglia wrote:
   I would very much appreciate hearing your opinions and suggestions on the following item:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=CHEVY

As you may have guessed, the primary vehicle is designed for interplanetary travel and the smaller vehicle (AERV) is for planetary entry.

Unfortunately the internal shots of the survey vessel do not do it justice.

This is crappy, and you should never come here again... wait... no, I mean the exact opposite of that! I spotted some of this on brickshelf awhile back, and I must say that I think the lander is outstanding. I like pretty much everything about the lander (I have built some things myself with very similar cockpits) I think it has great detailing both in and out. I must say that the pictures of the large mothership make it seem a little dull, just a simple shape, almost all white. The few pics you have that show the inside hint that there’s probably a fantastic world of zero-g work and living spaces inside of it. Anyways, you should keep building good stuff and start coming around here more often. I am surprised more people haven’t commented, but people can be weird around here, and on top of that, your post got pushed down by some other big MOCs. Don’t let it get you down, you’ve got some good stuff.

My big suggestion? MORE PICS! At first I thought that the lander had no landing gear, but then I realized that those shocks fold down, I think you need alot more pictures to make this and other details clear.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust