 Space / 34978
Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, matt ciavaglia wrote:
I would very much appreciate hearing your opinions and suggestions on the
following item:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=CHEVY

As you may have guessed, the primary vehicle is designed for interplanetary
travel and the smaller vehicle (AERV) is for planetary entry.

Unfortunately the internal shots of the survey vessel do not do it justice.

You have some wonderful SNOT and detailing work going on here.  Very nice!  I
just wish I could see it better.  In particular, I'd like to see more shots of
the AERV to get a better sense for its layout.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com