 Space / 34980
Re: Floating Heads' Spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:48:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Finally I have finished the Ophelia (which is the Spaceship for the Floating Heads), complete with:

Kitten experimental center

And Barbeque grill

(The chick is Dr.Op’s Girl Friend, Helga)

Folder not moderated yet

Enjoy

-LordLenyu

What were you thinking posting this and the U-25 at the same time? Talk about letting the wind out of your own sail. Anyways, I think you’ve got some neat stuff going on here, especially with regard to window space. This ship has a really high percentage of transparent hull, and I think it’s cool. Some of these techniques would lend themselves well to a sightseeing ship (glass bottom style). There’s some neat stuff in the interior, but it seems a bit empty, at least in comparison to the U-25.

So... the Ophelia... does that mean this ship’s a nutcase?

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust