 Space / 34955
  Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)

I would very much appreciate hearing your opinions and suggestions on the following item: (URL) you may have guessed, the primary vehicle is designed for interplanetary travel and the smaller vehicle (AERV) is for planetary entry. Unfortunately the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)

(...) You have some wonderful SNOT and detailing work going on here. Very nice! I just wish I could see it better. In particular, I'd like to see more shots of the AERV to get a better sense for its layout. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)

(...) This is crappy, and you should never come here again... wait... no, I mean the exact opposite of that! I spotted some of this on brickshelf awhile back, and I must say that I think the lander is outstanding. I like pretty much everything about (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)

(...) Hi Matt, Actually your work has already been spoted in this forum. Have a look at this (URL) post>! I remember having a close look at your ships at that time. Very good work! As Daniel said, we need more pics of both ships! Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)

(...) I think it's really nice stuff, and I hope you build and post more MOCs! Maybe next time I'd suggest adding an accent color, like blue. Very skillful SNOT work, and interior detailing. Thanks for posting! (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)

(...) As requested, I've included a new folder called "details". Thanks for the positive response, after watching so many fantastic creations here, its nice to know that I can add some value. I do agree that a highlight colour would have been (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)

Ooooh. I like. Some very unconventional concepts here, especially the layout of control surfaces. Nice airlocks too, I'll have to borrow that design. Soren (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Survey Vessel and Atmospheric Entry/Re-entry Vehicle (AERV)

(...) Hello Matt. </space/?n=34666 We've been waiting for you.> Very nice work. Very unconventional. The pictures are so dim, though. They probably don't do the models justice. I've found taking pictures outside in the shade does wonders. Anyway, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)