 Space / 34897
Re: Moonbase Module: Mount SciBrick - Mech Bay 05
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Moonbase Module: Mount SciBrick - Mech Bay 05

It is an impressive build, altho - I tend to think there should be more going on in the rooms. It seems like the minifigs are wandering randomly. I mean, sitting on an active volcano, I’m sure there is more than enough to study and research about, requiring lots of computers and equipement. heck, you might even want to throw in a vending machine for good luck. ;)

   Good day all, here is a gift to SciBrick. I have been wanting to find a way to express my gratitude to the membership of SciBrick so I gave in the only way I know how; I built something. I built Mount SciBrick.

I’m not exactly sure how this is a gift - except in the esoteric thought-that-counts sort of way. Still, this will make an excellent addition to the MoonBase at BrickFest!

It will be good to see you at Fest!

-Lenny