 Space / 34898
Re: New Comic: Origins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:18:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Lowell wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   I made a comic. ~Kevin Blocksidge

Very cool, Kevin. I really enjoyed it and although the bunnies aren’t your original design, they are pretty rad. Any inspiration from Monty Python there? ;)
My only complaint would be in the composition of the third picture (p002.jpg). The response of Tad seems to come before the professor tells him to mark Timmy unprepared...
Anyway, good job. I eagerly await the next installment in this series.

Thank you.

No, I was not inspired by Monty Python. I believe we were both inspired from the same source, though: the brutal carnage caused by bunnies in the real world.

I agree about the composition of that one pic, but there was little way around it, and I asked Mark Sandlin, and he said that position vertically matters more than position horizantally, and I like run-on sentences.

I tried to make the Professor a ship, but I failed. But yes, I do plan future things involving the Professor.