 Space / 34845
  Ships from Homeworld 2

I've taken the liberty to build a few of the ships from HW2. The first of these is the Vaygr Heavy Missile Frigate One of my most accurate ships to date. Prior Moderation: (URL) Moderation: (URL) is only the first of many to be built, going to (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Ships from Homeworld 2

(...) I've heard about this game, but sadly I can't find it for my Atari 2600 ;) I can say that the ship is looking really good, all in it's own right. The colour scheme works well from what I can see and the modular look of the different sections (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Ships from Homeworld 2

(...) Too bad about the pics, its kind of like watching a 1950's tv with a broken antenna...all fuzzy with the vague impression that you are being irradiated while watching it. That said, the ship looks pretty damn cool, and faithfull to the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Ships from Homeworld 2

(...) Thanks Keith! I know the pics are really fuzzy...but I'm gonna try to borrow a digital camera sometime soon and take a bunch of pics, including my Hiigarian Ion Cannon frigate and Vaygr Missile Corvette squardron. And hold on...once I get (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Ships from Homeworld 2

(...) Ya, those Atari versions are really hard to find...if not impossible to find ;) (...) It was a tough build too...I couldn't find out how to build the engine part without use SNOT, but in the end I had to, and it turned out especially good! (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)