 Space / 34811
  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

Is it just me, or does the colour scheme of this module very reminiscent of the same colour scheme used by (nerd alert) Decepticons? Anyway, this should prove to be a very handy concoction, especially if there are a few at-hand at some conventions (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

(...) Er, um...well, if trans-yellow or trans-flourescent yellow Bohrok eyes existed like I've been hoping for, and I'd used sand-purple instead of dark-purple, it'd be very close to Skywarp's color scheme. Purely unintentional. I used black because (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)