 Space / 34801
  Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship

(...) Cool beans. I must say, that's the best use I've seen made of that dinosaur/elephant part ever. I like the overall shape of the ship, and am always a fan of rotating thrusters. Some pretty great aliens you have there too. -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship

(...) Thanks for the kind words. I've been waiting for someone to call me on the comic, though. Does anyone recognize the exchange? I'll give a big phat no prize to anyone who gets it right. Felix (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)