 Space / 34754
Re: tardy civilian MOC contest entry: Black Rhino
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:05:21 GMT

Nice MOC - with all of the hover MOCs, its nice to see some wheels now and then. Is digging equipment in the future? The energy requirements for moving dirt on moons the size of Earth’s moon must be less, at least for the lifting of the dirt anyway. Inertia, of course, would still have to be overcome in transporting the ore/dirt (F=ma).

-billp