 Space / 34738
Re: New Awesome MOCs from Der Krackhed himself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   First are my day late, dollar short Civilian EB MOCs: snip Enjoy!

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman

You’re going to have to start splitting these up into multiple posts in order to maximize comments. You did a really good job of capturing the beetle hood shape. Also, some nice snot in the cabrio, especially the side mirros, even if it is a chick car. Actually, they both are, I didn’t realize that the EB was so girly. ;) Also, the marines aren’t bad, but I have some space marines in the works for a new ship/theme that will rock their worlds. Look forward to seeing some of this stuff at brickfest, and I have an aircar or two to contribute to your tower.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust